How to print asset labels for your items
Asset tags are an excellent resource for quickly identifying items in your collections. Kolekto asset tags contain a special QR code which can be scanned using the Kolekto mobile application to easily look up and item.
Asset tags within Kolekto are designed to be printed directly from our app using Avery 46x25-R labels, but they can be printed on any standard printer. The use of Avery labels makes it easy to attach the asset tags to your items, but it is not necessary to use them.
At present, the printing of asset tags is only available via the desktop application. Follow the instructions below to download asset tags.
- Click on Collections in the left-hand menu bar.
- Navigate to the category of items you wish to print asset tags for using the tree view.
- Click on the Actions button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click Download asset tags
- Click on the Download asset tags button.
- A PDF file will be presented to you which can be printed directly from your browser.