Adding Custom Attributes to your account
Custom Attributes are a great way of providing additional information regarding the items in your collections. When you add Custom Attributes to your account, they will be available to add to collections. When you add items to your collections, you will then be given the opportunity to provide data for each assigned custom attribute.
To learn more about the types of Custom Attributes that are supported, please refer to our article: What are Custom Attributes?
Follow the instructions below to add Custom Attirbutes.
- Click on Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Click on Custom Attributes
- Click on the Attribute button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the necessary information about the new Attribute.
- Click on Create Attribute to save your changes.