Can I use the iOS app on Mac?
In the past, if Mac users wanted to run their favourite iOS apps on their desktop or notebook computers, it was difficult and complicated to do, and often required the use of third-party software or emulators. Thankfully, with the advent of Apple's Silicon chips, supported iOS apps can be run natively on supported Mac devices. Kolekto's iOS app is built using the latest in app tech, and so supports this use case.
To install and run the Kolekto iOS on Silicon-based Mac devices, please follow the instructions below.
- Open up the App Store on your Mac, making sure that you're signed in to your iCloud account.
- Search for "Kolekto" using the search bar.
- In the search results, select the iPhone & iPad Apps tab. (Please note that if your device does not support the running of iOS apps natively, the app won't be displayed in search results.)
- Click the "Get" button next to the app search result.
- Once downloaded, you will be able to run the Kolekto iOS app directly from your Mac.